Richard E. Morris was an American GI in Patton's Third Army, fighting in Europe during the final months of WWII. His letters home provide a poignant insight into the hopes, fears and courage of a young couple dealing with the uncertainties of war.
A professionally designed cover is an investment in the success of a book and one of the most important marketing decisions an author will make. I work closely with author clients to design covers that both attract and sell. Each author receives the following services for a fixed fee:
- Original cover design and art based on research into genre, period, and appeal to the readers you want to attract.
- Front cover, back and spine design, plus flaps if required.
- ISBN barcode from your ISBN. If you need an ISBN number, that service will be provided at a cost.
- Coordination with your book designer to ensure that the interior and exterior design is consistent. (Interior book design is available at an extra cost.)
- Working on your behalf with your book printer to ensure that the printing process goes smoothly.
- All meetings in person, by phone, Skype, or emails are included
- Cover art adapted for e-books and online book sellers, plus 3-D cover image in high resolution for use in ads, flyers and publicity.
- All original files and resource art will be provided to you on CD at the end of the project. These cross-platform files can be adapted for web sites, flyers, posters, postcards, t-shirts, bookmarks, and ads.
- Friendly, courteous and professional service. I respect your deadlines and do my utmost to meet them..